If you would like to find out a bit more, or propose an idea you've had for an event or lesson, please get in touch.
Join Calan Beef Noodle
We’re looking for friendly, energetic people to join our team. We offer a variety of training and development opportunities to help you grow within our company. Our Servers, Bussers, Food Runners and Key Hourly Supervisors make up our amazing group of Service Team Members.
Become part of a team where ramen is serious but delicious business. Speed and quality are best friends here at JINYA Ramen Bar and our hourly team members focus on keeping that friendship alive. Exceptional Service is a must, from greeting guests, taking and fulfilling their orders, to keeping things organized and clean. You get the idea. The best part? We have fun doing it.
1. a desire to help out the kitchen work-dishing washing, vegetable and meat cutting, and help to maintain kitchen cleaning.
2. an appetite to learning
3. had at least 1 to 2 years experience in restaurant industry.
Apply To Own a Franchise
We want the process of joining with our company to be simple and enjoyable. Here’s an idea of what to expect:
- Fill in the initial application form.
- We will contact you based on your request, and meet with you to discuss qualifications and application details.
- After a successful selection process. You and your partner(s), if applicable, will be required to fill in a Personal Information Form;.
- You will be sent a disclosure document for review containing details on the terms and conditions of the franchise.
- Finally, you will enter into a franchise agreement and submit the Franchise Fee together with other fees due to start the project. We look forward to have you as one of our valuable Franchise Partner team members.